Wednesday 17 June 2015

3,2,1... Lift off. ...and we are off

First post...

Well here I am. First post is always the hardest, have a lot of thoughts flying around about what to start from. I guess its logical to start from the beginning...
My name is Sergei, I was born in USSR, lived most of my life in Australia. Some people call me an entrepreneur, because I have a number of successful enterprises in Australia and abroad. I, however, prefer another title, risk taker... Couple of reasons for this; one, every man and his dog is calling themselves an entrepreneur these days (kinda diminishes the gravity of the word), two, the whole entrepreneurship is an ongoing journey with no end in sight, so I dont really know who I am until its over.

I already have a rather popular blog in Russian blogosphere, here is the link to it if you are able to read Russian www.sergei000.livejournal.com There, I write about brothels (one of the businesses im associated with) and about other stuff that average folk would have no idea about.

Sign up and follow me if you want to have your mind blown on a whole new crazy level. If anything, it will be fun, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment