Sunday 28 June 2015

A big win for LGBT in US and across the world and my hidden agenda

A couple of days ago in an unprecedented supreme court ruling, with a majority of 5-4, US supreme court has voted that it is within the law for same-sex couples to marry. President Obama and the team wasted no time to score political points using this issue. A famous picture of the White House has gone viral in no-time.


this image is taken from here

Even though, this ruling has taken place in US, everywhere in the world, LGBT community and its supporters started applying rainbow filters to their avatar pictures on FB to show their support.




This ruling is truly monumental and has passed by a thinnest of margins and as such has raised a lot of opposition to the issue. I guess we should all get some popcorn and see how this one plays out.

Being an entrepreneur at heart, I have found a way to capitalise on that ruling once it comes to Australia. Score:)

First thing Ive done today is register a couple of .com.au domains for a possible future gain. Here are the domains that I have registered.



I'm sure you can see what im thinking here. I know that same-sex relationships are notoriously unstable. Further, now that soon it will be ok to marry here, in Australia, every same-sex couple will take that step as a "stick it to the man" even if in some instances they may not marry. Meanwhile, while we wait for this law to come to Australia, Ill start to develop a gay divorce directory, so when it finally hits our shores, Ill be ready. Score!

Now my opinion on the issue is the following; I could not care less who marries who and when, if it makes someone happy, good for them. Looking at my brothel experience, our society has absolutely no right to dictate anyone any moral values as chances are that some of the judges that sit in court, trying to uphold society's moral values, are themselves sitting very low when it comes to morals. There is a real chance, that we will see that judge in our brothel, dressed as a dog and taking a good 20cm in the ass himself.

In short, congratulations to the LGBT community everywhere in the world and I wish you all best of luck, and I guess Ill be happy to assist you when and if you will decide to get a divorce.

Off course this post is meant as a bit of a joke, but none-the-less, I want you to have a look at the thinking process of possible business opportunities as they come and be prepared as needed. I guess this post can be considered as a first post in how to be a successful businessman series.



No comments:

Post a Comment